Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 5000 34B TX/RX BOARD for sale

Options
WX7Y
WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

I was looking through my Spare parts tonight and found my Spare 34B TX/RX Board and since I no longer have a Flex5000 so the board is surplus to my needs.

I usually, when I buy a radio, get what parts I can and with a fairly high failure TX/RX solid state relays on the 34B Board in the F5000 I made sure I had a board after I lost it once, just like the guys buying the SDCARD for the 6000 series, anything to stay on the air.

Anyway, I can't remember what I paid for it but would sell it for around $75.00 shipped or best offer.

Thanks

Comments

• Robert - KV4JO
    Robert - KV4JO Member ✭✭
    Options

Any chance the board is still available?

Bob, KV4JO

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

yes I still have the Board and will take $75.00 on PayPal and you pay the PayPal fees I will ship the Board on UPS ground.

Thanks

• Robert - KV4JO
    Options

I am so sorry not to respond to you earlier. I do want your 34B TX/RX board for $75, if it is available. My email is robert_paluf@hotmail.com and how do you want payment.

Bob, KV4JO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.