Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAXIQ's and CW Skimmer

WA2SQQ
WA2SQQ Member ✭✭

I just installed CW Skimmer using SDR Bridge V3, under Windows 10 with my 6500. For the initial configuration I brought up two pan adapters, A&B. In SDR Bridge, for “A” I assigned DAXIQ 1 and for “B” I assigned DAXIQ 2. In PSDR I selected the same DAXIQ’s. Everything worked just fine. The next day, using only one pan adapter, “A”, I brought up CW Skimmer – it appeared it was not connected to the 6500. Checking, I discovered that DAXIQ 2 was selected. I changed it to DAXIQ 1 and the program was now receiving data from the 6500, however clicking on any decoded signal would not cause the 6500 to change frequency. Rebooting SDR Bridge and CW Skimmer allowed all to work just fine. What is even more confusing, if I look at the SDR Bridge configuration, it always shows the correct pan adapter to DAXIQ association. Changing bands also recreates this problem

If I shut everything down I can repeat the above every time. Isn’t SDR Bridge suppose to remember which DAXIQ is associated with which pan adapter?  I’m thinking that there is some simple step I’m missing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.