Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band configurator not populating from Antenna Genius

Options
Have 6600, PGXL, AGXL 8X2 and recently the TGXL. Watching the WO2X video implies there is supposed to be a near automatic import of AGXL information into the TGXL. However the band configurator remains empty. Have saved the AG antenna information file, opened it and information is there, then imported into TGXL with nothing shown. In the TGXL settings AG tab the enabled box is checked and IP address is 198.168.2.101 AGXL device information shows the same IP address.
Both devices otherwise are functioning.

What am I missing?

Thanks, Bruce, WA7BAM

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Bruce, I am assuming the TG XL SO2R version.

Make sure your AG is 3.1.4 or newer firmware (3.1.5 is available).

In TG XL setup enter AG II address and click save and exit Device Configuration. Then go back in and the band configuration should be populated. Let me know if this resolves the problem. You can contact me directly via email and we can do a TeamViewer session if you like.

Dave wo2x

• WA7BAM
    WA7BAM Member
    Options
    [{"insert":"Thanks greatly Dave\nThat did it! Antennas are now showing in the AG utility.\nGreat service is one thing I mention when asked about my Flex station.\n\nBruce, WA7BAM\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.