Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Instructions

Options

Is there a user guide somewhere for FRStack? I am not getting what I need from the webpage other than what I'm looking for is available.

Perhaps I'm a dense person (no, I am a dense person) but I cannot seem to be able to get the sync function to work the same way twice with radio memories. I have tried multiple combinations of "Sync Clients' A, B Slices," Slice B tracks Slice A," and "Rev Direction."

All I'm trying to do is set up for a SHARES net where voice and digital are used and I want Slice B to track Slice A. For the life of me, I cannot make it work the same way twice. I thought I had it working last night with just "Slice B tracks Slice A" checked and now, this morning, it is not doing what it did last night. So, either I have something set up differently in SmartSDR in the profile I'm trying to use or I just do not understand how FRStack is supposed to work.

There is another program I tried to use SmartSlice(?). I cannot even get it to see my radio. Is there another, simple program I can use. All I want to do is sync Slice B to Slice A.

Thanks,

Joel - W4JBB / NNB4JB

Tagged:

Answers

• W4JBB
    W4JBB Member ✭✭
    Options

Well, I never did figure out how to make FRStack work consistently but, the program I remember as "SmartSlice" is actually Slice Master (doh!) and I did figure it out. I had to open up both Private and Public access in the f/w software but it now works and tracks (B follows A) as expected.

Thanks,

Joel - W4JBB

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.