Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dax Driver Error

K6BFL
K6BFL Member
Hello, I'm getting this error when I launch DAX. I saw that there was a previous post to fix this issue however the answer got directed to another thread that looks like it has been deleted. From what I read about the problem on the other thread (which did not have a solution) it was saying something about renaming the audio in the sound panel?

Any complete solutions to this?
Thank you!

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Need more details.

What version of Flex software? What operating system? Screenshot of the error?

Dave wo2x

• K6BFL
    K6BFL Member
    I was able to get it, I uninstalled it, reinstalled, restarted my computer, and double checked everything in soundboard and was able to fix it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.