Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

nDAX Configuration

Options

Anyone out there using nDAX? I have it operational in terminal, but not sure what to do with it after that point. Here is the output after connecting. So how does this integrate with say, Fldigi?

11:09AM INF Waiting for station station=N7JDI

11:09AM INF Found client client_id=0x69A2D739 uuid=7FE86A15-A08F-4B8A-A531-66B11E91526E

11:09AM INF Looking for slice slice_id=A

11:09AM INF Found slice slice_idx=0

Comments

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Paul

I run WSJT-X on my Linux OS NUC.

I use nDAX and nCAT for the interface of Linux WSJT-X to Flex Radio.

Alan. WA9WUD

• PaulB
    PaulB Member ✭✭
    Options

I guess I do not understand the application of this. It's running, but no idea what to do with it. I can open FLDIGI, but do not see an audio interface to connect to.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.