Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can someone export the SO2RDefault Profile?

Annoyingly, I accidentally saved over the SO2RDefault profile when trying to keep my global profile, and it appears the global profiles are the only type that doesn't have a "reset" option.

Could someone please export the SO2RDefault profile and post it here?

Thank you in advance.

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

I realize this is a 'workaround' since I don't know of any way to 'post' a profile here on the community.

What if you saved your existing profiles, then did a factory reset of the radio and/or delete/reinstall of Smart SDR? That should (I believe) bring back the default SO2RDefault profile.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.