Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dimming the Display on the PGXL

The TGXL utility allows one to dim the Display Backlight Intensity, however, the PGXL only allows for dimming the Operation Status LED Intensity. Since the amp and tuner sit on the floor and I usually keep both units on primarily because it is a real pain turning the units off due to the location of the power switches, I would like to be able to dim the display on the PGXL like I am able to do with the TGXL. I use the utilities for information not what is seen on the displays on the units. Any thoughts about this?

Don - kx9q

Answers

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

I may have found the answer. It appears that if I put the amp in STANDBY mode the display will turn off. I have tried it several times and the display does turn off in about 1minute give or take.

Don - kx9q

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.