Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR/WSJT-x/MacLogger/GridTracker

Options
I'm trying to get all these applications to communicate and I cant. I've tried making sure the UDP Server and port number in WSJT match the one in GridTracker and they do...but no joy. Gridtracker says "No messages". Mac Logger seems connected to WSJT but frankly the map and worked/not worked reporting is not as good as gridtracker. Although MacLogger is logging completed calls. Everything has the most updated version. I've looked at the web for answers but can't seem to figure out what I'm missing. I've tried the SmartSDR ft8 feature but it's also not quite what I'm looking for...which basically is the GridTraker map and interface. Any thoughts or leads appreciated.