Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

can I change the size of the waterfall

On my 6400M can I change the size of the waterfall? Don't need that much waterfall and would like to make it smaller.
Fred, K0FG

Comments

• Mike Steventon
    Mike Steventon Member ✭✭✭

I have had a quick look, and I am not sure that you can. It is possible on SSDR for Windows, and also on SSDR for Mac, just by dragging the divider with mouse/trackpad.

Sorry cannot be more helpful.

Mike.

• K0FG_Fred
    K0FG_Fred Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mike. I think I found the same info you did, was hoping I had missed something. It does not matter anymore, after 4 days the radio quit working and is boxed up ready to go back to Austin. Hope this is an isolated incident and not a sign of things to come.
    Fred, K0FG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.