Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 with Flex Control

Options
KG9LD
KG9LD Member ✭✭
edited February 2022 in The Flea Market

I'm selling my beloved Flex 6500. I am the second owner. The original owner KB8WWQ bought the 6500 in June of 202 and I bought it from him in January of 2021. It has performed flawlessly and was a joy to use. I used it with my Mac on the desktop as well as remote using an IPad and my iPhone with the SmartSDR app.

I have the original box and will package the equipment like fine china. The original hand mic is included although I never used it. The power cable is included. I am including the USB Flex Control unit which is hard to get and sells for $170.00.

On a personal note, if you have the opportunity to run this rig thru a Mac like I did, you will be amazed.

You will have FT8, RTTY and WeFax built-in along with an amazing logbook.

This sale is for the Flex Radio and it's included equipment as I stated above, not the other equipment in the pictures.

I will sell the 6500 with the Flex Control, hand mic and power cable for $2600.00 shipped to your door (CONUS).

If you don't want the Flex Control I'll knock off $100.00 and sell it for $125.00. I already have a guy in line for that.

Email: jeffsmithchicago@live.com

Text: 773-807-2188

I can do Zelle, Venmo or Paypal (you pay the fees).