Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PTT inhibit.

For some reason I keep finding various bands with TX inhibit checked. Trying to figure out how I am turning that on. If I am accidentally doing it with 3rd party software or something else.

So to start, what ways are there to toggle this on without going to the "TX Band Settings" panel. I really don't see much in the manual about this.

I am suspecting its related to something I have going on with FRstack but not sure.

Rich

kd0zv

Comments

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭

Its related to FRstack for sure. I will look there.

ZV

• Alan
    Alan Member ✭✭✭✭

Are you using FRStack for SteppIR antenna control?

If so, the default setting for FRStack is to TX inhibit when the SteppIR is moving. If you change bands, while the SteppIR is moving, the TX Band Plan TX inhibit, will remain, for that band.

Alan. WA9WUD

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭

Alan, yes I am. So it must be happening when I am jumping around bands quickly and the SteppIR has not finished.

Rich

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022

Also, if you have a TX TImeout set (non-zero) and you reach the timeout while transmitting, It will set the TX Inhibit for the band.

AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.