Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Need Help with Virtual COM Ports

Options

Somehow the Flex Virtual COM Ports that have been working with my Flex 6399 and Windows 10 system have gotten corrupted. They appeared in Device Manager but not on CAT. Many years ago when I had this problem I deleted them in Device Manager and added them back in CAT. That didn't work this time because CAT says there is a problem adding them.

I used Tim's article on removing ghosted ports. The ports are gone in Device Manager, even after a reboot so there is no conflict with ports that CAT sees as existing. How can I replace these Flex Virtual Ports?

Thanks for any help,

Steve, W6SDM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.