Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Reducing L432-28 HP100 power output

Options
Terry Erlacher
Terry Erlacher Member ✭✭
edited December 2021 in New Ideas
I would like to run the Q5 432 100 watt transverter at various power levels using the RF power slider depending on the mode and circumstances. The 70 cm TX band settings RF reverts to 40 only. Edits to tune power take effect. I am using RCA TX2 to key the radio and transverter. I have reduced Max Power dbm to 6 to achieve my desired output of 50 watts. Setting the Max Power to 10 dbm gives me approximately 100 watts. I would like to used the power slider to change RF Power Out, instead of having to go into transverter setup menu.
0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.