Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400 Won't boot

Options
Hi, my new Flex 6400 won't boot up this morning. The unit powers up the fan is on, the logo goes blue, but the LED stays off. I have tried holding the LED for 6 sec and it goes white but stays solid. I cannot of course connect to the radio.
My power supply is fine but, I have tried another just in case!
Any suggestions please?

Answers

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you tried leaving DC power disconnected for at least 30 seconds, then plug in the DC power, then wait 2 minutes, then try a single press of the power button? The internal processors need a bit of time to start and and be fully operational before asking the radio to start up.

• DavidSuttonUK
    Options
    Hi Ted,

thanks for the reply.
    Yes have tried and the cold boot and factory reset sequence advised by support. In contact with them now so fingers crossed as we say in the UK!
  • Maurice
    Maurice Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue here with 6400 atu 3 days old.

Press on/off button only blue front light is on an fan is running no light in on/off button.
    Also tried the cold reset but no progress.

Did make a ticket at the helpdesk, but where seeking for solution, and saw this tread what looks te same.
    Only no solution reported in this tread

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.