Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problems with remote ptt in ssb felx 6xxx series

Options
UB3ARL
UB3ARL Member
Tell me what the problem may be.
I have a remote position, works through a vpn l2tp + eoip tunnel, traffic goes on the l2 level.
I have been suffering for 5 years, sometimes it happens that you press ptt into the microphone and the signal is not emitted, you press tune or cw the signal is emitted.
I reboot flex 6xxx and everything starts working.
I first had an flex 6300, then I bought a flex 6400, then I bought a flex 6700, the same problem everywhere
I connect with windows 10 and the Maestro panel, the problem is on all devices.
Reception always works stably, the average delay is 32ms. transmission to cw always works.
this trouble appears in ssb, you reboot flex 6xxx two or three times and the maestro panel and the transfer starts working.
Rebooting does not help today, ptt ssb does not work.
I've rebooted everything I can, but ssb doesn't work.
help me understand where the problem is?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options
    • Which version of SmartSDR?
    • What is your maximum upload speed from the radio site?
    • Are you able to test locally to the radio and see if PTT on SSB fails only

Based on what you are say so far, rebooting isn't the solution, so it seems likely that there is a communications issue that is being dropped somehow. In order to diagnose further you may need to be local to the radio to help eliminate a few things.

• UB3ARL
    UB3ARL Member
    Options
    I analyzed, the problem with ptt appears after connecting with a pc.
    If I work only with maestro, there are no problems, as soon as I connect with a pc, after 1-3 days ptt starts to fail.
    The topic can be closed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.