Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Show PGXL on Maestro

Options

I have looked over the manual on the PGXL as well as other places, but I do not see how to have the PGXL controls show on the Maestro. I am trying to do this on my 6600M and probably the stand alone Maestro (I have not tried that yet).

I thought you could control and see the amp on the Maestro, but do not see how to do that. Works great on SSDR.

73, John K0TG

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Once the amp is set up to communicate to the radio and rear power of amp is on you should see a greyed out AMP indication next to the power setting in top center of radio display. Tapping on that will turn the amp from standby to operate. If you click on meters in bottom right of display it will bring up meters on right side of display. You can click the + to add meters. Tap a meter to step through each type of meter available.

• John K0TG
    John K0TG Member ✭✭
    Options

I thought it would find the radio. Looks like all is well today as I see everything now. Not sure why I did not see it before, but all is well now.

Thanks es 73, John K0TG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.