Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Does anyone know how to have their Stream Deck communicate with their flexradio?

Options

Good Evening Flexradio community,

I have a 32 button Stream Deck XL. For some reason, my stream deck will not communicate with my Flexradio 6400M. For some reason the number 13522 rings a bell and I don't know how I can enter that into either the stream deck or perhaps FRStack to get things in Sync. Does anyone have a process on how I can do this? I have my Stream Deck programmed, but for some reason any buttons that I have programmed to communicate with my Flexradio does not work. Thanks for all of your help!

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Answers

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭
    Options

OK guys, things are now working. If I opened up the stream deck app and went to a button and went down to the Global URL 1, I typed this Http://localhost:13522/api. And all of a sudden that took care of all the other buttons that needed that and it now works. I guess I should have checked my old computer setup a little bit more thoroughly.

Mark KB3Z

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.