Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Find the data to display the panadapter

Hello

I use Smart API TCP to read after sending the command 'SUB METER ALL' via the TCP port the different meters.
The data is after "8002" without problem.

After sending the command 'SUB PAN ALL' via the TCP port the data for the drawing of the panadaptor is after "8003".

Unfortunately I do not receive the '8003'.
The meter and panadapter data are read on the UDP port.

Has the API changed or can you tell me how to find this data.
A few years ago it worked but unfortunately I lost the program.
Thanks for your help .

Comments

• Clay
    Clay Member ✭✭

Hi Philippe,

In order to receive the pan data, you need to declare your program as a GUI.

See the API Wiki under TCP/IP Client:

C[D]<seq_number>|client gui [<client_id>]

Clay, AB9A

• [{"insert":"Thank you\n I simply search as I do to process the information counters read the information to draw the panadapter . The counter info I find them after the sequence '8003' and normally I will have to find the information panadapter after the sequence '8002'. \nThese sequences are in the stream sent by Flex on the UDP port\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.