Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR start-up issue

Options
I suspect the answer to this is really obvious, but I've been trying to resolve it for a while! I'm running V3.2.39.

I have a 6600 that I usually use in one of two configurations, both with four slices open. One is 6m, 80m, 60m, and 4m (via a transverter on XVTB). The other is 6m, 80m, 60m and the Es'hail-2 satellite (via a 70cm transverter on XVTA).

If I shut down SSDR in the satellite config, when I restart it I always get all 4 slices back by default. If I shut it down in the 4m config, I never get all 4 slices back - I only get the 6, 80 and 60 slices back, and have to manually kick off the 4m transverter slice or load the correct global profile.

I had a similar problem with my 6500 running the same SSDR version, hardware was configured differently (only one SCU), but it also failed to re-open the 4m transverter slice. Can't reproduce that at the moment, the 6500's in Germany for repair.

Any suggestions?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.