Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet/Maestro A display

I am the original owner of a Dell Venue 8 Pro tablet. It is my understanding that this is the tablet that is a replacement for the Maestro A screen.

The Tablet currently has the Windows 10 operating system loaded and it works very well. I originally bought it for business travel but never really got the opportunity to use it for that purpose. It looks like new and has maybe a total of 20 hours on the screen and battery.

I have Smart SDR v3.2.39 installed and it works very well for operating the Flex Radio locally or remotely with SmartLink. I also have the Dell Tablet stylus which I will provide and I use to utilize it to control my Maestro Screen in addition to the tablet.

You can use this tablet as a small stand alone portable Windows tablet or if you prefer you can utilize it as a screen replacement for your Maestro.

In addition the the Dell Tablet I will provide the stylus, charging cable and wall supply as part of the deal. I also have at an additional cost a folding stand, USB expansion buss, Lan Ethernet cable adapter and a nice padded case with a zipper.

The Dell Tablet, stylus and charging cable/supply is $80. The additional items would be an extra $25. Shipping would be an extra $15.

Interested parties should contact me via email (mycall@outlook.com).

Regards, John K3MA

Comments