Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6700 For Sale

Options

I have a 6700 that Flex checked out and recalibrated last week. The rig is in good condition with some burn in on the front screen. The software is at 2.7.6 with brand new SD card installed. $5,000.00. My email address is good on my QRZ page.

Report from Flex service:

Problems / Issues Found:

The following issues were found during the problem assessment phase of the service request:

1. Checkout and cleaning of 6700.

Corrective Action Taken or Service(s) Performed:

The following corrective actions were performed to resolve the issues noted above.

1. As-is testing found radio in good working condition @ FW 2.4.9, radio needed cleaning of system fans and interior dust, also observed the CPU fan performance, both fans performing to specification.

2. New 4G SD card with FW 2.7.6

3. Entire radio retest and recalibration to include extended testing and factory resets.

Note: a full re-calibration of your radio was performed due to the nature of the service performed on your product.

The front LED panel is burned in, the cost for a new one is ($97.43) - Please confirm if you want a new one installed.

Comments