Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SW3.2.39, FLEX6600M doesn't free the BIT cable output after power off

I'd brought it up earlier but never got a useful reply. With upgrading to 3.2.39 our 6600M still has the band information of typically the last used band or 80 m on the output of the BIT cable. This way the antennas are not released for other radios or to be grounded. it wasn't the case with earlier versions. Power Off means by front button only. 12 V dc supply is still connected. Is there a plan to sort this bug?

Another issue with 3.2.39 is that the 6600M now doesn't boot up automatically and requires inputs on the screen to chose operate and later SW version. That kills our remote capability.

Any tip/hint would be appreciated.

73 Holger

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

On the version chooser screen, touch the little gear in the lower left of the screen, then enable “auto connect.”

• Thanks Neill, that worked. When I enabled "auto connect" I had to switch off the radio as it was stuck and would not start on its own.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.