Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote with AnyDesk software, anoying issue, need help

Options

Have been running my station remote for a while. Having a PC at radio QTH and a laptop at temporary QTH. It works great running all the heavy stuff (loggbook, accessories etc) on local PC, my 6700 through SmartLink.

I'm using AnyDesk for remote control of my radio PC. Works great, but I have a problem!

Using my portable PC with one 24" screen together with the built in screen on laptop. I'm running extended screen mode to utilize both screens in the best way.

If I have AnyDesk up on one screen, then doing anything on the other screen, my AnyDesk is minimized. Have to click on AnyDesk icon and maximize it again. Been looking for a solution, must be a setting I'm missing, but haven´t found a solution. It drives me nuts!

I know many using AnyDesk. Anyone with a solution to this very annoying problem Please?

Johan, SE3X (good on QRZ.com)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.