Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Pulled the Trigger on a 6600M

Options
Yet another learning curve to go through ..... I'm looking forward to it though .....

Comments

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Congratulations, and welcome!

I think you'll find that the curve to basic operation isn't as steep as it might appear. There are certainly zillions of details to experiment with but I wasn't any more flummoxed by my 1st Flex radio as I was when I changed over from Drake C Line to a Kenwood TS-940S/AT back in 1985.

Have a fun time!

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Bob.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.