Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Mic settings for Sennheiser MD-421-II

Hey all,

I have a Kenwood TS-890s that I control with Omni Rig while using the RF-out to an SDR-play. I run SDR Console 3 as the interface to the Rig. After doing this for a while I started thinking "Why am I going through all this when a flex would be a single solution?"

So, I'm in the market for a Flex 6400M w/ATU.

I have a nice Sennheiser MD-421-II microphone and I was wondering if anyone else has used this mic and have decent start up settings.

Anyway, Thanks in advance for any advice.
Rich ~W1SPS~

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.