Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PGXL Crashing Computer===PROBLEM RESOLVED

When I first installed my PGXL I had a lot of trouble with high power RF crashing my computer. I spent a lot of time dressing cables and used a pound or two of ferrites as well as cleaning up my station ground. This fixed things on some bands but not on all. My last resort was to replace all of my ethernet cabling with fiber, this fixed everything. I highly recommend it, and Amazon had everything I needed readily available. ...73...Edwin...KD5B...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.