Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

LoTW, QRZ, HamQTH SmartSDR for Mac

Rufus
Rufus Member ✭✭
I am new to using the Flexradio and SmartSDR for Mac. I have my QRZ and HamQTH username and passwords setup under the Preferences. I can Test both and they report everything is fine.

In the Logger tool, on the LoTW tab it shows 73 unseats QSLs. I can go to preferences and load my P12 file and I get Wrong Certificate file or password. Ugg

Under the QRZ tab, I already loaded my Website API key in preferences, when I see qsls it processed them says total QSO: 73, Failed: 73.

I can log into both LoTW and QRZ webpages just fine. Ami Missing something here??

73, Rufus KG4ASZ

Comments

• Rufus
    Rufus Member ✭✭
    Resolved my LoTW issue
  • KP4IP
    KP4IP Member ✭✭
    I'm uploading to LoTW, eQSL and ClubLog without issues. If you want to upload to QRZ using the SmartSDR Logbook QSL option you need to paid at least the XML subscription. :-( you can always export the ADIF file and upload manually or retrieve the data from LoWT direct to the QRZ logbook.

From the QRZ website;

XML Logbook Data - Direct access to our widely acclaimed XML Data Port by popular logging programs like Ham Radio Deluxe, Amateur Contact Log, Win-EQF,LOGic7, and ProLog2K, just to name a few.

https://www.qrz.com/page/subscriptions.html

73' KP4IP