Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WiFi plug 220V

I would like to purchase a WiFi plug so that I can switch off the power supply with the app. I have flexradio 6500 would give this problem that I turn off diamond power supply without turning off the flexradio first.

Answers

• Dennis Wage
    Dennis Wage Member ✭✭

Although not ideal, I am fairly sure that Flex designed radios to lose power and be ok.

• Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭

I have not tried this but:

What about a relay on the diamond input power that opens the flex power on/off lead and, if the 12V decay is too fast to also have a small electrolytic on the 12V flex power. Could even be put inside your power supply.

• Pat ON3CQ
    Pat ON3CQ Member ✭✭

Thanks for the tips, I'll check with the shop here. The relay option would be useful.

73 Pat

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.