Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Version release for SmartSDR for IOS

DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭

I noticed on the iphone the version is V3.9.25 and on my ipad it shows V3.9.10. The database files are the same D3.9.32. Since both the ipad and iphone are running the same version of (IOS - 14.6) I would assume the version of the SmartSDR for IOS would be the same for the iphone and ipad. I did "Check for Data Update" and it shows both the iphone and ipad are up to date. Am I missing something here?

Don - kx9q

Comments

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

I would email Markus. He wrote the program.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.