Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Anyone successfully using WSJTx SO2R w/ N1MM with 6600m?

Ty K3MM
Ty K3MM Member ✭✭

I've been unable to get my B slice instance of WSJTX to read the radio frequency for more than about 10 seconds before it goes to all zeroes and OOB. The N1MM entry window frequency is fine. I'm using the prescribed 127.0.0.1:52004 network address in the B slice config.

Ty K3MM

Best Answer

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Ty.

I ran WSJT-X SO2R on 6 and 10 meters during Field Day. I posted a video in the Tuner Genius section showing the tuner (and radio) doing dueling CQs with two instances of WSJT-X. One transmitting on even time cycle and other in odd cycle with radio in full duplex.

If you like, email me and I can connect with TeamViewer and give you a hand with settings. I'm in northern New Jersey for time reference. I'll be around most of the day the next two days. Going to build a new super high end PC starting tomorrow but can work around your availability.

My call at arrl dot net

73 Dave wo2x

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.