Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000A replacement power switch

Options
I need to replace a broken power switch on my 5000A.
The parts list does not show a MFR part number.
Anyone know the part number?
Thanks don W9BHI

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Flex doesn't repair/service the 5000 any more, but I believe Troy Radio Home - troyradio.net may be able to help.

• W9BHI
    W9BHI Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply.
    I know that I can get it repaired.
    I want to repair it myself and I am sure Troy radio isn't going to give me any information for me to do it myself.
    There is no money to be made for them.
    Don W9BHI
  • W9BHI
    W9BHI Member
    Options
    For the moderator:
    My screen is filling up with the request for confirming my email address.
    I have already clicked on it and there is ne email being received in my mailbox.
    Something is not working.
    Don W9BHI
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Troy Radio is VERY good and the price was right on a repair they did for my on my F3000 last winter.

I would give Troy radio a call and see if they will sell you a switch,

There phone number is: (254) 239-3893 and Email address for the tech who worked on my Radio is: toby@troyradio.net

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.