Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Loosing settings

Options
Trucker
Trucker Member ✭✭✭

A quick THANK YOU to Tim for his help today. I had lost all my transmit audio and no power output was showing. I had thought I was experiencing the same issues I had last June when the final section of my 6600M decided to die. I submitted a Help Desk ticket yesterday evening. And Tim responded early this morning. I ran thru the same tests that used when the previous problem occurred. (Tim sent me the same instructions again) All the tests came back positive with no visible issues. I sent Tim an email advising him of the results of the tests.

Then, I decided I would do a Google Search for " No Transmit Audio" for my 6600M. I got several hits. Including one here on the Community from someone having the exact same problem. Tim helped him and the results were great. So, I decided to do the same steps Tim outlined for the other guy. Amazingly enough, everything worked!!! I saved the settings to a new Profile and now, All is well !

Thank you Tim for your excellent support.

James

WD5GWY

Forgot to mention, I checked into the Ol Miss Net and the net control gave me a 5X9 Plus and said my audio was great. I wasn't really wanting to take part in the net, but, I was grateful he responded. And when I explained what I was trying to do, he was more than helpful. There are some good hams out there!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.