Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PTT needed for both the TGXL and PGXL

Options

Hi

I'm expecting my TGXL soon. Currently I am using the PGXL with both a Flex 6700 and ICOM 7610. Question-currently the PTT needed from the ICOM is connected to the PGXL PTT IN. I'm assuming (not in the prelim TGXL manual) that I would connect the PTT OUT on the PGXL to the PTT IN on the TGXL. Or should it be reversed to key the Tuner first and then the PGXL? I realize the Flex has the delays programmed in. What about delays for the PGXL (I adjusted the 7610 as recommended for a slight lag). What about the need for an additional lag now that the TGXL is inline? Your prelim manual shows interfacing only "others: transceivers with the TGXL and not also with the PGXL.

Thanks

Best Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

It doesn’t matter whether they’re PGXL or TGXL is first for PTT In. It will work either way.

Mack

• Wayne Schonfeld
    Wayne Schonfeld Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks-perhaps something should be mentioned in both the PGXL and TGXL manuals about PTT OUT and it's use.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.