Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"Snap to tune step" does not persist?...

Options

The "snap to tune step" feature found in Settings/Radio Setup/RX does not persist, at least for me. I continually have to go back in and put it back to "enabled."

Is it just me, or is this a thing?

Thanks all!

Comments

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Mike... when you say it doesn't persist, is it staying 'on' during each session with the radio then is turned off when you come back, or are you having to reset it even during constant use of the radio?

(I'm wondering if this setting is part of the 'autosave settings' feature that was introduced in v2.5 and something you are doing is causing SSDR to either reset the setting or saving the wrong value).

• Mike Agnew
    Mike Agnew Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Don...most of the first part of what you said. I have to turn it on during each session. It stays on throughout the session, but when I turn the radio off, I have to go in and enable it again.

Whatever is causing it, I'm sure it's all my fault! (My wife likes to say that a lot!)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.