Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

skimmer - spot out of band or on another frequency

Options

hi all, have if you can help me

I have cwskimmer and slicemaster set up apparently fine.

but I have a problem that the spot graphs them in the slice as a mirror or duplicates (attached image)

this second spot shows me out of band or even above 14065khz 

Can you help me see what am I doing wrong?

Thank you so much

Javi LU5FF

Comments

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

What sampling rate do you have selected in Slicemaster? Is it 9600 which is what you have for CWS and DAX? If it is, what happens if you change SM, CWS and DAX all to 4800?

• Javi LU5FF
    Javi LU5FF Member ✭✭
    Options

Hi Erik.. yes all 96khz..

in 48 khz it seems that this does not happen

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Options

Hi Javi, yes many people say same: 48 khz is ok, 96 khz is not. You would think that 96 khz would only double the bandwidth and not be any problem but.........

• Javi LU5FF
    Javi LU5FF Member ✭✭
    Options

did some tests changing from 48 to 96 khz the audio format of the dax iq in windows. seems to improve .. could this be the error?

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    edited June 2021
    Options

I do not know, someone else may give an opinion here. Mine is set to 24 bit 48000 Hz Studio Quality for all channels including DAX.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.