Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex USB port to Ciro Mazzoni ATU controller

Options

I can not get the ATU controller to work in either full or semi auto mode . In manual it will select and tune. I am using the cable they sell for the Flex.

It sees the cable but doesn't appear to output frequency change as I tune the radio.

Settings are Cat, TX antenna, Ant2, Auto Report Enabled, Speed :9600 Bits 8 Parity none , stop bits 1

Flow control none.

Missing something ?

Thanks for any help

ED KM4HPN

Answers

• Andrew Mitchell
    Andrew Mitchell Member ✭✭
    Options

Have you tried using "Specific Slice" vs. "TX Antenna"?

• MikeRuiz
    MikeRuiz Member
    Options
    Struggling with the same problem myself. Ticket in to Ciro. Already verified ATU2 firmware is on 4.06 which is required due to a flex cat change (per Ciro)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.