Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FlexRadio 6600 shuts down one Remote Keyer is Used to send CW after version 3.2.37

Options
Steven Lott Smith
Steven Lott Smith Member ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Third-Party Software

Has anyone experienced issues when using the RKI with Windows SmartSDR and the new Hot Fix software update verion 3.2.37

A remote user of my station is able to connect to the rig at my station with SmartLink with ver 3.2.37

however when he starts sending CW with the RKI toolset

all appears good for about 10 seconds or less

and he gets disconnected

His windows 10 machine has version 3.2.37

as does my CPU and the radio

Radio is a 6600

Once he is suddenly disconnected

neither myself (I am local to the rig) or he (he is remote via SmartLink) is able to reconnect to the 6600

Until I do a warm reboot of the rig

Both of us can access and use the rig Remote and local if CW is not sent using the RKI toolset

any ideas ?????

Steve

KG5VK

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.