Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRSacks not auto connecting anymore

Options

Since the last two upgrades of FRStacks3 it no longer does an auto connects. I have to select a radio then connect. Even when auto connect is selected, it still will not auto connect. In the past it would do the auto connect reliably. Another issue I noticed is that I cannot export configuration setting to a file. Any one else seeing these issues.

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Patrick, I did see what you see, so I just re-selected Auto Connect under the Radios menu and now it auto connects again.

I do seem to be able to export and import, but I had to fill in the file name.

• Patrick
    Patrick Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the suggestions. The file name fill worked. But I am still having problems with auto connect. Even though I select auto connect, it still will not auto connect. I have tried deleting and reinstalling. Select auto connect then shut down app and restart it. Still no auto connect. Never had this problem with FRStacks before. Will contact the people responsible for the app.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.