Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Release Imminent

KD0RC
KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

It looks like 3.2.37 and 2.7.5 are imminent. The release notes for both are now posted under Documentation. I just read the notes and exported my profiles, so I am ready to do the update (presumably tomorrow, 5/21).

Comments

• KD0RC

Well, OK, available TODAY! I just did the 3.2.37.3268 update without issue. LAN connected looks great. I will have to try SmartLink later this evening, but so far so good. My TeensyMaestro connects and works correctly as well. Profiles are all there and working properly.

• KD0RC

Update: SmartLink works fine for me. So far 3.2.37 works great!

• Bill Owens
    Bill Owens Member ✭✭

Hi Len,

I am wondering how your Maestro is working on Smartlink with this release? I may be confused, however. My setup is Windows 7 with the updated .net installed on a PC. The notes related to this says the Maestro will not work so that is what is confusing. Here is what the notes say, which I have pasted here:

"CAN I USE A MAESTRO TO CONNECT TO A RADIO THAT HAS BEEN UPGRADED TO SmartSDR v3.2.37 or v2.7.5?: The answer is “NO”. If you can only use a Maestro to connect to a FLEX-6000, we recommend that you DO NOT UPGRADE the radio firmware to v3.2.37 or v2.7.5 and wait until the next version of SmartSDR for Maestro is released."

In fact, I don't even understand why they released this if Maestro A and B, and the 6000/M series will not work with this release.

If you get a chance, I would appreciate your comments.

73, Bill AD5EW

• KD0RC

Hi Bill, I don't have a Maestro, I have a homebrew "TeensyMaestro" that I do not have working remotely yet.

Flex did an unusual thing to get as many people operational as quickly as possible. They did a Windows SmartSDR only release so that most of us could use SmartLink again. The M and Maestro version is still being worked on, and is expected soon. They did not want everyone to have to wait for the Maestro version. Mike, VA3MW and Tim, W4TME did a recent video on the topic:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.