Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Ham Radio Deluxe and other programs remotely with SmartLink??

N8EMA_Jeff
N8EMA_Jeff Member ✭✭
edited May 2021 in Third-Party Software
Will HRD, FRStack and FT8 ect ect connect to the remote radio when connecting via Smart Link with Windows 10 from outside the home network?

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

HRD and FT8 yes. FRStack connects to radio via api so I don’t think it will work remote but you can do it via Node Red.

Dave wo2x

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I use the Softether VPN to remotely connect my N3FJP ACLog logger which uses the Flex API. For apps that use CAT (like DDUtil), I use TeamViewer to control them remotely.

• N8EMA_Jeff
    N8EMA_Jeff Member ✭✭

Thank You for the responses!

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭

Frstack works 100% remotely with either smartlink or vpn since about 1 Year

• N8EMA_Jeff
    N8EMA_Jeff Member ✭✭

Thanks for the information I will give it a try as soon as the SmartLink issue is resolved…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.