Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

3.2.34 installed but issue number 1

Dave Garber
Dave Garber Member ✭✭
edited May 2021 in SmartSDR for Windows

I can not get the display to stay at its settings, see image. this causes the bottom section of the panadapter screen to be blank ( or black)

see capture

I have tried to save a transmit profile, but when I change bands it changes to zero again.. never saw this issue with even .31 version.

I am finding that wsjt is not following changes within the band section, but it will make flex sdr software to change, if I change bands modes within wsjt.... this happened with 2.49 q long time ago, and its back

any suggestions

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.