Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 5000A or 6300

Options
Looking for 5000A or 6300 in great condition.

Comments

• Paul Hutchins WQ4A
    Options

Found a 5000A here on the Flex Radio Community.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Options

Make sure your computer can support a FLEX5000 compatible Firewire card before you pull the plug, Firewire cards that work are pretty scarce anymore.

In my humble opinion the FLEX 5000 is a far better radio if you have a good computer with good resources then the 6300 is and the aftermarket Software is top notch with ton's of features.

When you get to the 6500, 6600, and 6700's then you pull ahead of the curve on radio performance.

Again this is just my opinion of a long time MANY FLEX Radio's purchased under my belt since 2008 user.

Also Flex repairs are handled by a 3rd party company for the FLEX legacy radios now and HE DOES A VERY VERY GOOD JOB and very quick turnaround.

I recently sent my FLEX3000 in and it took about 11 days before I had it back on the air at my HF Remote site.