Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Profiles

Options

I have several Global Profiles set up to operate FT8 and FT4 at the same time on the same band. On some bands this meant that I had two panadapters set up in the main SSDR window. All was working well until recently when I popped one panadpter out of the main window and set it up on another monitor.

Now I cannot get the Profles to open with both panadpters in the main window. In fact if I try to open a second panadpter in any profile even if,it never had a second panadpter before the panadpter opens on the second monitor.

I have tried popping the panadpter back into the SSDR window and saving the profile. That doesn't work, the next time I open the profile the panadpter is on the second monitor. I have deleted the profile and then tried to set up a new one. When I try to set up the second profile it opens up on the second monitor.

I have 6600 running V 2.6.2 SSDR on Windows 7 Pro 64 bit.

I have run out of things to try.

Thanks,

Paul W5PF

Answers

• Ted S
    Ted S Member ✭✭
    Options

You might try the following:

1. Pop the second panadapter Window back into the main SSDR window frame.
    2. Close the SSDR App
    3. Re-launch SSDR and confirm that it launches with both panadapter windows in a single window frame
    4. Save your profile for the two panadapter config
    5. Close one of the two panadapters
    6. Re-load your profile and confirm both panadapters open in a single application window frame

Ted WR4T

• Paul W5PF
    Paul W5PF Member ✭✭
    Options

Ted, thanks.

I didn't try the exact procedure you suggested, but I finally go the panadapters to open correctly. I opened a third panadapter which opened in the SSDR window, then popped the wayward panadapter back into SSDR and switched to another profile. When I reopened the profile that I was having trouble with it opened correctly. Everything seems to be correctly now.

Paul W5PF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.