Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex support! I feel a bit let down :(

Options

This is only affects CW ops... The rest of you can safely continue to fully enjoy your Flex radio.

In january 2020 I reported, in my eyes, a serious issue regarding CW transmission, and this issue were confirmed by a large number of flex users. The helpdesk solution was: "This issue has been logged as defect number: G7759. At this time the only workaround is to stop sending and allow the radio to transition to RX and then start resending." and the case was marked as "Solved" (which is standard when help delsk cannot aid any further)

Later I was suggested in the forum by someone to revert back to 2.4.10 (from 2.6.2) and I am still stuck there.

I have just received an e-mail from a friend who upgraded from 3.1 to 3.2 and he said the problem is still there, and the work-around (using smart control) for 3.1 is not working.

I have yet to hear ANY information from Flex regarding this situation.

I beg those who are affected by the power drop-out during CW transmission to open up a ticket to show the severity.

/Lasse SM5GLC

Comments

• Rune Wande
    Rune Wande Member
    Options
    I have the Flex 6600 with Maestro and had this problem a long time. However, using SmartControl Mode in version 3.1.12 I did not notice any CW power drop-out. Now with the version 3.2.31 I have this power drop-out happening erratically a few times in every CW QSO. This problem is not solved! 73 de Rune SM5COP

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.