Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Problem with Latest 64K Windows download of WSJT-X Keying SmartSDR on band change

WX7Y
WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

This just started when I upgraded to the new version of WSJT-X V2.3.1 0e70024, and what is happening ONLY when changing bands the WSJT-X Transmit won't transmit BUT the WSJT-X, TUNE button works fine, If I just go into settings CHANGE nothing and just click save it transmits JUST fine until I change bands again.

I am using the Cat control IP keying on 127.0.0.1:60001 as always.

I'm sure this is a BUG in this version of WSJT-X V2.3.1 and I'll probably down grade to a older version and try it.

I am really not asking for advice but just to see if ANYONE else is seeing this JUST on the NEWER version.

Comments

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

more updates, Went to WSJT-X 2.4 RC4 version and all problems went away and then went back to version 2.2 WSJT-X and it also works normally so at least at my station the only version that causes this is WSJT-X V2.3.1 0e70024 that does this on band changes that I tested.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.