Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

JTDX doesn't transmit when started with Slice Master

I have the latest versions of JTDX, SmartSDR, and Slice Master. I can run stand alone JTDX without any problems. I connect using the Rig " FlexRadio 6xxx" and the Network Server is 5002 corresponding to a SmartSDR TCP port I have set up. Transmit and receive both work.

When I start JTDX through Slice Master, it starts fine. The receive is good. It starts with the rig as Ham Radio Deluxe(as expected) and a local port of 127.0.0.1:7400 or 7852. When I click the Test CAT button, it turns green. The transmit audio is set to DAX Audio TX When I hit the Tune button the rig goes into transmit. There is, however, no power out.

I would really like to be able to start and stop JTDX with Slice Master, but this one I can figure out. If you have any thoughts or suggestions, I would appreciate it. If you need more info, just let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Bob, WK2Y

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.