Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FLEX 5000 Software Crashing

Options
Chris Tucker
Chris Tucker Member ✭✭

I have a Flex-5000 with KE9NS software. I was getting RF into the radio. However, moving the microphone from the front to the real panel of the radio seems to have solved this! However, I saw that my KE9NS Software had an update, so I updated it. Now, I have a weird problem! I am running Windows 10, and I get a small icon on the bottom right of my Monitor that says that the KE9NS Power SDR Software is using my computer microphone !!! And, the software now crashes, for no apparent reason! I have tried deleting the KE9NS program, and re installing it, but it doesn't help. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this ?

This has turned out to be a real PITA ! Host Process for windows service is now constantly using my computer webcam mic, and when I turn the mic completely off, PowerSDR refuses to even load! I get 2 separate and different error messages, and then it crashes!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.