Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR Mac V1.6.07 - PGXL meter issue

Options
Mark_WS7M
Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Woke up to find new SmartSDR Mac version installed. Was hoping to see radio auto-connect but maybe in the next version.

I did find however, that the PGXL power and SWR meters are messed up. I've emailed Marcus to let him know.

Here is what i see:

On the right is my utility showing SWR of 1.2:1 and power of 250 watts out or so. On the left are the new SmartSDR Mac meters. You can see SWR is pegged and power has a strange little triangle in it.

My utility display agrees with the front panel of the PGXL.

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

That is a really nice looking utility Mark - well done!

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Len!

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Nice work Mark.

My iMac installed the latest version of SmartSDR but my MacBook Pro will not update.

I'm stuck at 1.4.34 and the update query says I am up-to-date.

Ideas?

Daniel - W7NGA

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Dan, Not sure. Marcus might have ideas but I have not seen that issue.

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mark. I am an update behind on Big Sur on the MacBook Pro so I am thinking the new SmartSDR is tied to the version of the OS you are running. I am updating now .. and I did email Marcus.

• W7NGA
    W7NGA Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Yep .. that was it.