Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.31 and the SmartSDR v3.2.31 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
SmartSDR v3.2.31- Bandwidth not saved with profile?
Has anyone had a problem with SmartSDR v3.2.31 not saved the Bandwidth when a new profile is saved?
No matter how many times I try to save a profile with my SSB Bandwidth set for 2.4 it does not stick. When the profile is loaded the Bandwidth is always set to 2.7.
I never found this to be a problem in the past with older versions of SmartSDR.
Leave a Comment
- 16.2K All Categories
- 73 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 152 The Flea Market
- 5.5K Software
- 5K SmartSDR for Windows
- 47 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 111 SmartSDR for Mac
- 151 SmartSDR for iOS
- 151 SmartSDR CAT
- 75 DAX
- 280 SmartSDR API
- 7.2K Radios and Accessories
- 5.9K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 574 Maestro
- 15 FlexControl
- 739 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 181 Power Genius Products
- 137 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 15 Power Genius Utility
- 29 Tuner Genius
- 49 Shack Infrastructure
- 27 Networking
- 108 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 54 Contesting
- 157 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 64 Amateur Radio Interests
- 438 Third-Party Software